Adjusting....






Adjusting to my new schedule. I am truly a schedule person. I like to get up 1/2 hour early daily just to sit and drink my coffee in solitude. Im enjoying my new job, but still need to work out my schedule. Here are a few things I have been sneaking in between this and that. Trying to finish my quilt, testing out my free motion on my machine. I always do a practice piece before I start. But I gave up on the quilt when my kitty, Isis was like hey, Im comfortable here!
Working on another baby blanket for charity. Not liking it, probably will rip out and start again. I like the pattern ok, its the yarn. Its a cotton yarn, a friend talked me into buying. A baby yarn from a yarn store, very expensive! I think I paid 7 dollars per skein, I just dont like the drape or the feel of it. Maybe when its washed? Im an acrylic gal, It washes great and lasts forever. Anywho also taking a few moments today to scan through the latest issue of Southern Living...LOVE IT... Till next time...

Comments

Gothic Mommy said…
Hey Denise,
Your blog is really looking great. I love looking at your pictures of your projects. Hope you are doing well.
Michele
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts