Still here



Had major camera issues this week. My HP about 2 years old I absolutely love I can no longer charge. Oh the camera is fine but the cat knocked over the docking station and it broke. HP no longer makes the docking station, so on my hunt for a new one ( ebay, Amazon you name it) I found a refurbished one for an outlandish amount of money, waited for delivery for a week and then only to find out it does not work! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So after visiting staples, office depot and radio shack they told us that it was no longer possible to charge my camera! What? Can you believe a perfectly good camera can no longer be charged? I am staying away from HP, apparently, Sony, GE and Kodak use universal charging systems and regular AA batteries. I learned a lot about cameras not that I wanted to, all I care about is a picture, not pixels or zoom or anything. I am just not that into it! So after a day of running around I am the proud owner of a new GE camera. Yea me! Merry Christmas to me! I feel like a need a class to operate this thing but here it is my very first picture while watching Tampa Bay Bucs finally play some serious football! GO TAMPA BAY! We won!It had to be the Orange uniforms! And by the way a sneak peek at a project I am working on so excited! Stay tuned! Have a great week Y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts