Its beginning to look a lot like......






Ahh I totally enjoyed my few days off. I did all my decorating and wrapping friday. I am offically done. Done you say? Yes, I am one of those people and I will have my tree down and packed away usually 4 days or less after Christmas.
I watched Hallmark Hall of Fame Channel all day Friday, they were showing Christmas movies. I love corny Christmas movies. I started on some crocheted snowflakes. They are a messy undertaking because I use old fashioned corn starch to stiffen them. That is the only thing that does not yellow after a few years.

Comments

Michelle said…
Beautiful Christmas decorations!!!
I love the snow flakes...
I am not very organized and really need a few extra weeks before santa comes...
deebriese said…
I hear ya! I was never this organized when the kids were young! You are much to hard on yourself!

Popular Posts