So thankful
















I am so very thankful to all of you who have stood by me and supported me at this time. Words cannot express how I feel, those of you who, texted me, called me, wrote to me, stopped by, and the hugs at work. That is what has helped me get through. The stories and helpful advice. Thank you. We are so very grateful that we were able to put her in to the school she now attends. I am hoping now is the time we all move forward and put this 3 year nightmare behind us.
And now on to some projects. Above is a photo of another WIP, a baby blanket for charity. One of my favorite patterns that can be found at the project Linus web site!
Also a table runner I am working on. My mom and I were able to contruct one in a day when she was visiting, and Yes I cut up Longaberger fabric! Working on my next table runner which is botanical gardens!

Comments

Popular Posts