Great Day!
























I cannot begin to tell you what a great day we had, as you can see Chelsea looks great. She is adjusting to her new life and learning so much. Her day begins at 5am and they have breakfast, deep clean the house and maintain the grounds. They have school and then they clean warehouses, bathrooms, run carwashes and give bread away to the needy people in the area. We met amazing families today who share our story, this was so helpful to meet people in such a family atmosphere and all share a bond. We are so excited for Chelsea and her new outlook on life.

Comments

Rachel Briese said…
Oh Chelsea Looks so Beautiful!!! I am so happy to see how healthy and happy she looks!!! I cannot wait to finally get to meet the real Chelsea!!
Lauren Ely said…
Hi Aunt Denise –
It’s been such a long time. How are you? My mom passed along your blog address last week and I have been following your posts ever since. Your entries and photos are incredible. Little Tommy is so precious and Chelsea looks happy and healthy. I think about you all so often and I’ve been praying for Chelsea. There isn’t one week that passes where I don’t wish that we were all closer to one another. I can’t wait for an opportunity to meet Little Tommy and Tommy’s wife. It’s hard to believe that my “little cousin” is a father and has a family! Does Tommy have any plans to move past east?
Please, please give all my love to everyone. Tell Chelsea that I miss her very much. Does she have a mailing address? I’d love to write and send her some photos.
My email address is lbely@yahoo.com.
XOXOXO
Lauren

Popular Posts