Willow Love!

Presenting Willow! I love her.. Simply soft and a L hook. Simply soft was doubled. She is 43 inches across. Pattern calls for worsted and a J hook it is 33 across I believe. I wanted bigger. I just love it plan to make in many more colors. I honestly do not know why I chose grey. Its the in color I guess. It just took a few nights easy directions great row counts. I would have probably finished sooner but my grandson kept saying "grandma whats that?" I would say a crochet hook and yarn. He would say " put it down so I can sit on your lap" Well you know what I did.
You can find pattern HERE Lisa is so talented and her directions are great. She also sells premade ones in her Etsy shop! Thanks Lisa!
Well off to clean my house.. Chow

Comments

Looks very pretty. I've noticed a lot of gray lately and am really liking it. Enjoy your grandson, the crochet will wait. :-)
anna said…
Very pretty, I've also seen a few patterns out there for star shaped ones.

I love the grey.

Have a great week!!
Kris said…
That is beautiful! You have fallen off my radar for a bit. But I have just caught up! Love the story of Bob and his charity afghans!
Pammy Sue said…
We were both doing projects by Lisa G. at the same time! Too funny! This is really pretty, Neicee. I love the gray.
deebriese said…
Thanks everyone! I love Lisa's designs.
Gramma Rita said…
Very pretty! And yes, I know exactly what you did! :D
Anonymous said…
This is truly gorgeous! And I always love grey! Beautiful job.
xo
Danette
Lisa@goodknits said…
It's beautiful! I am so happy you liked the pattern and found it easy to follow. :)
Kar said…
That turned out so nice! I love the gray. I'll have to give it a try. :)
Casey said…
Very nice! I just made one last week and I've got another one on the hooks right now :)

Popular Posts