Yes another hat!

I made this hat this weekend! I purchased the pattern from Gu-chet on Etsy. Great pattern very interesting construction. I will make this hat again, but I will use larger hook. It calls for J but It was still very tight. I am a tight crocheter but the front double crochets are a tight stitch anyway.. This hat is a yarn eater.. Two whole skeins of Homespun. Not my favorite yarn to work with due to the fact that its splitty. But It made a nice hat. Its finally cooled down a bit here it was 65 at 5:30 this am so I was happy! Happy Monday!



Comments

Sandy said…
I like that pattern.. and the yarn is gorgeous! I am like you, I can't make just one hat!
Kris said…
I love those slouchy hats. Must make!!!!
Mary said…
Very cute! I love making hats but have never tried a slouchy hat. I think I may have to :)

Have a great day!

Mary @ Crocheting the Day Away
That's a lovely hat. But I like all your other hats as well!
erdbeerdiamant said…
Awwwwwwwww such a "neicee" hat :))
Anonymous said…
Wow! That's a great hat, love the sunglasses too!
Gramma Rita said…
Nice hat and such pretty yarn! Kudos to you for using the Homespun. I love the look of that yarn, but can't stand working with it. LOL
Pretty hat, it looks toasty warm. Homespun isn't one of my favorites to work with either. It's pretty to look at though! Happy Monday. :-)
Tickety-boo said…
That's lovely! I thought it was knitted until I read your description.
xx
deebriese said…
Thanks Ladies! Yes I do not like homespun at all!
cute the colour is great.
CrochetBlogger said…
I've been seeing Homespun around a lot lately online. I like the way this pattern works with it.

Popular Posts