My adventures in Life that Keep me awake, Crocheting, knitting and quilting!
oooooooo...la...la!!!
Oh wow, it's such a rainbow!!! So gorgeous and wonderful! I love the bunting too! :) Amazing work!!! Happy Easter to you!!!
Very cool. Love all the colors here. What yarn did you use or did I miss it.
Unbelievable,fantastic, beautiful,innovative....I could go on but this really is wonderful. What a perfect baby gift!
Post a Comment
Still sewing and creating. This wall hanging/quilt was made at the recent quilt show in Lakeland Florida. My mom and I attended and took...
4 comments:
oooooooo...la...la!!!
Oh wow, it's such a rainbow!!! So gorgeous and wonderful! I love the bunting too! :) Amazing work!!!
Happy Easter to you!!!
Very cool. Love all the colors here. What yarn did you use or did I miss it.
Unbelievable,fantastic, beautiful,
innovative....I could go on but this really is wonderful. What a perfect baby gift!
Post a Comment