Shizuku!





Love this scarf! Love this yarn...amazing by Lion brand. Great colors. I am basically a beginner/intermediate knitter.. I learned the basics as a child and never took it farther than knit and purl.
U tube has helped me learn so much! This is Shizuku by Angela Tong. She is a wonderful designer and this was a fun knit. I made it more than half way and made a mistake and had to rip out! YIKES that was upsetting. That is what frustrates me about knitting.. Crochet is easy peasy to fix, knitting not so much and its very easy to create another error by trying to fix. I learned so much doing this scarf I love it and cannot wait to do another. Its fun and funky!

Comments

Kris said…
I hear ya about knitting! I am new too, and it is a bugger to undo the mistakes. I was not getting your updates....love the previous post too. Have not tried that yarn yet, but I am going to go yarn shopping this weekend and will pick some up. Love the scarves!! Happy New Year my friend!
Doris Sturm said…
It is lovely and looks very soft...nice work!

Just wanted to wish you a happy New Year and a very happy and healthy 2011.
- said…
What a beautiful scarf and the yarn is so nice. You also did a very nice modelling job! Yes,that's what makes me stop and think twice about knitting but I may do it in small steps.

Happy New Year!!!!
deebriese said…
Happy New Year to you also my friends!
Caroline said…
Great scarf...love the color too!
Happy New Year Neicee! Your scarf is beautiful. I've been wanting to try that yarn for a while, but just haven't yet. Enjoy your day and wishing you a fabulous New Year!
Emily said…
Hi Neicee,

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Fisherman's Ring:

http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Afghan%20Squares/Fisherman%E2%80%99s%20Ring.pdf
Jo said…
Hi Neicee.

I loved this scarf so much that I have just had to go and make one for myself! Unfortunately I couldn't get as nice as wool as the one you used but am really pleased with it none the less :O)

I have tagged your lovely blog with an award. Please pop over to mine if you wish to accept.
Jo x
Anonymous said…
Just popped over from Jo's blog, love your scarf, the colours are gorgeous.
deebriese said…
Wow Jo! Thanks for the lovely Compliment.. Your scarf came out so nice! It is very addictive to make!

Popular Posts