My Creative Studio









A while Back Debi  showed her area of crochet...She shows parts of her craft room all the time.  And Kristen last week showed her yarn storage, stash area.  So I thought I would show a few pics of my Creative area.   I like to Organize my yarn.  I keep it separate by brand then by color.  The picture of the shelves with the yarn in it is actually in the closet so It can be closed away.
 I spend a lot of time in here, its my space. My husband always stops at the door to make sure he can enter! LOL  I am not a fan of clutter and this is the only room in my house that seems cluttered.  I also have a sewing room but its downstairs and right now its about 100 degrees in there. We live in a stilt home being near the water and the rooms downstairs were added after and no AC!  Where do you create?

Comments

hooksandyarns said…
Love it Neicee - your room looks so much prettier than mine. :)
Anonymous said…
Great studio! I especially love the christening gown hanging in the photo, and the curly scarf too! Have a great weekend!
Kris said…
Lucky you! A room for your yarn creating, and one for sewing! I have a sewing room, and I have done posts on that room before. It is where I store all of my creative materials..be it fabric or yarn. But I rarely sit in there to crochet. I tend to drag my project with me, wherever I may be.
It looks like you have a lot of natural light in that room, which is great for creating!
Love it!!!
XO Kris
PS My husband calls my sewing room, The Sweat Shop!!
Olga Poltava said…
Your creative studio is fantastic!
I don't have a special place like that, not even a corner. I have my yarns and threads in a basket that wanders from room to room.
Have a great weekend!
Jaclyn said…
Wow!! It's amazing...my creative space is a little nook..lol. A corner in my living room. Your so organized! One day I will be too, hopefully! lol
Have a great day!
I have a rubbermaid bin in my room of yarn with some baskets of more yarn and stuff stacked on top of it. I have a project bag that is usually next to the couch in the livingroom, but that is about it. We have one living area in our house. One day I might have more of a creative space, but right now it is just right out in the open.
Lulu said…
wow, what a lovely crafting area..
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts