Hexigon Love

This has been on my list of things to do since Lucy of Attic 24 did hers. This is for me! I am totally enjoying this process.. I select each center from the previous outer ring and go from there. I work better by doing each one and then weave in ends as I go. I plan on making this a queen for my bed. I am so excited about it. I even did a hexigon before bootcamp the other morning at 4:30 am!
I have a pet peeve about ends.. I leave a 6 inch tail and weave one way then back the other way. I enjoy this process and it is very neat and I never have any loose ends or tails.
My daughter has an afghan I made 16 Years ago it has been washed so many times.. No tails no loose ends. Its worth the extra effort and time to make sure to secure your ends. I am taking my time and using up all my extra yarn..I made a vow not to purchase anymore yarn this year and so far I am doing great. Going to use up the stash.



On a side note: Im thinking of going to typepad..Or maybe quit blogging ..and just Ravel..Blogger lost some of my posts, deleted some and its just a pain. My pictures still have a white border I have worked on taking out and still return, and look how they loaded up all separate with separate comment sections...GRRRRR blogger bites!
Have a wonderful weekend! I know I will my kids are coming over with the grandchildren! PS check out my guard dog!

Comments

I was wowndering about typepad too because you can put a shopping cart etc on there and make it into shop. I havent found out how to do that with blogger. But my domain name was created via blogspot so I dont know if I'm now tied to them,Enjoy your visit with the children

Popular Posts