Create my Space part two!


Finally getting around to finishing my room. God Bless my husband and his patients! He worked so hard till late into the night to make me happy. Painting complete! Yea! Some pictures of what we accomplished. As you can see by the photos Kody was looking at us like....Hey we ever going to bed. He would not get off my great grandmothers quilt. I adore this quilt so very precious to me and I have a close up of one of the fabrics which my mother had made us clothes with. My need to make items for Charity must come from her. I would sit for hours and help her cut squares from old clothes. We sat in her dimly lit room and cut squares with a lead pencil and a cardboard square. I loved it, the fabric, the colors the texture. Then she would spread the impending quilt across her bed and admire her work. She could put a quilt together in a few days. Bless her heart I miss her. She would be amazed to see a rotary cutter, but somehow I think she would stick to her scissors and cardboard squares...... More to come..

Comments

Popular Posts