Quilting progress









My main objective was to finish the comfort quilt I started for a friend this friday, I waited and planned for that day for so long. But much to my avail, I needed to food shop, play with my dog, lay by the pool, etc. So I got only about two hours yesterday to sew. Here is my progress. The purple quilt is one I started for my daughter, the colors are so yummy! I know she will love it. I am not "In love" with the yellow quilt and I think that has to do with my slow progress. I love all the colors but not thrilled with how it is coming along. I think maybe with borders and completion I may like it more. The pattern is from "Manhattan Craft Room" It tells you "not to be exact" Let your lines be wonky, dont sew exactly so everything looks off, this is a fun way to quilt but you have to get used to it. Well off to work! Goodyear awaits me!

Comments

I love both quits. I have a hard time when patterns say to be random my mind just cant do it. I love the fabrics you picked.
deebriese said…
Thanks! I am learning to be more open about being random! Its Therapy for me ya know! Baby is getting so big!!

Popular Posts