I love this hat...Its fun..Its fast and looks great on everyone. I am making a few for my daughter and some of her friends. You can find it here at Tepperwear!
I have had a few emails asking "Where you been?" "You ok?"
I have not found time to blog lately...Its not on my priority list. Watching a few of my friends actually drop off and close their blogs due to family matters or realizing its just too much pressure.
I dont make my blog a priority..I love all my blog friends and love to share..When I can. The stress level is at fever pitch around here.
Here is my list of what I have been up to lately.
1. Kids are moving here...Packing, trying to find house to rent...Transitioning...Finding a job..daycare. living with us.
2. Parents are here..trying to find time for them..Etc.
3. Running a business and working full time.
4. Exercise is a priority for sanity.
5. Running my own home...keep food in it, clean it etc.
6. CEU's my continuing eduction classes..To keep x-ray license etc.
They take up losts of time. And I have a few licenses to keep current
(just in case I ever need to use them again!)
7. Finding time to hook, quilt and knit is always last on the list..:o(
If I get any done its at 2 am...When I can sleep worried about my list!
I wish this was then end of the list...Its not..I have plenty more but I just dont have time to share cause I need to run to work! Chow baby! Love you all...Talk soon.