Busy! Busy!

Working away on Christmas items and special orders...Some I obviously cannot show. Also working on some charity items for a reservation in South Dakota. Both of these hats are special order for someone. The patterns were purchased thru Ravelry. They were both full of errors and not tested. I purchased thru Ravelry/Etsy to support new designers. Both of these patterns I had to figure out on my own, sad when I paid for them.
Mittens are for charity. They are my moms pattern. She used to make these mittens for us a children. I remember thinking how neat her crocheting was and try to copy her...Hours trying.
There is one just like it for free on Ravelry.

Comments

Kris said…
Oh my gosh! Those hats are just precious!!!
Olga Poltava said…
The hats are so cute. And the mittens are very lovely too.
Cute hats and mittens Neicee. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
hooksandyarns said…
They all look very nice. Love the fancy metallic fur on the mittens. :)
Gramma Rita said…
Very nice! :) I feel your frustration though. I paid $7.95 for a hat pattern on Etsy and then had to pretty much figure it all out on my own. So poorly written. It was pathetic. Most patterns I've purchased are great, but that one sure wasn't. IMHO if a person is going to charge that much for one pattern, there should be very clear instructions...complete with pictures.
Anonymous said…
So, so, so cute! You did great! The mittens are neat too.
Unknown said…
What fun. You are not going to have a cold ear this winter...oh, that's right you are in Tarpon. You sure will be stylin'...
Jema said…
OH, my 11yo dd would love that sock money hat! I'm now subscribing to your blog.

Popular Posts