New Family Member























This week I welcomed a new family member his name is Kody and he so very sweet. I was fortunate enought to get him from a woman who is moving to Russia to teach English. He is a POMAPOO/ part pomeranian part poodle!? Feeling more human these days and able to work on a quilt long past due for a very dear friend who is ill. Being more at peace with Chelsea and her future has let me feel more like my old self again and I have been able to resume some projects that I had started.

Comments

Gothic Mommy said…
Kody is a cutie. How old is the little man? Glad to hear that you are doing better. It does show. I am glad to have you back. I hope things continue on the positive path for you.
CCarroll said…
That is one handsome dog!! I bet his previous owners grieved in giving him up but rejoiced in knowing he was being adopted into a loving home! Give Kody a hug from his old grandma and thank you for sharing this. I showed it to Sarah and I think she has forgiven me. :-)
God Bless
Dawnie said…
Love the pooch. And my bedroom is plum and sage green for my quilt. (or perhaps I should just make my own, huh)

Popular Posts